As part of Prodata’s core values to adapt, innovate and looking out for new oppurtunities, we have commenced to provide and extensive broadband and WIFI services to underserved areas to boost their socio economic status. This allows the areas to always be connected to the open world and thus bridging the digital divide in rural areas with a strong & reliable broadband infrastructure.
With Fibre To The Home (FTTH), the installation and use of optical fibres from a central point directly to individual buildings such as residences, apartments and businesses to provide high-speed connection, Prodata could easily connect speed of up to 100Mpps. That would be 20 to 100 times as fast as a typical cable modem or DSL connection. FTTH dramatically increases the connection speeds available to computer users compared with technologies now used in most places.
Prodata provides a complete enterprise networking system design & consultation services as well as its implementation which also includes WIFI services, Managed Services and Network Security. Prodata also managed the design and implementation of telecommunications towers and land management.
- Design & Consultation
- Network Infra Implementation
- Manage Services for LAN / WAN / WLAN / Network Security
- NOC Services
FTTH (Fiber To The Home)
- Design & Consultation for FTTH Services
- Implementation & Manage Services For FTTH
- Services Provider For High Speed Broadband (FTTH)
- Design & Consultation For WIFI Services
- Implementation & Manage Services For WIFI Hotspot
- Services Provider For WIFI Hotspot
Managed Telco & Land Services
- Telco Towers Manage Services
- Land Management For Telco